Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Star Wars family decals are way cooler than the stick figure ones most families have.

At this point I think I just need to sign my paychecks right over to Think Geek.

I am not a fan of car window family decals.  I just don't get the point of wanting weird stick figure representations of the members of your family (really only identifying their gender) on the back of your car.


I am however, seriously considering buying some of these Officially Licensed Star Wars Decals.  for $14.99 you get 50 decals, with 19 separate characters to choose from.  So Mom's truck can have Han+Leia= Yoda and R2-D2  and Dad's car can have Darth Vader + Padme = Kid Luke and Leia.   The set comes with 12 Stormtrooper Kid decals, so even the largest geek families can represent!

Star Wars Family Car Decals $14.99 at Think Geek.

3 comments:

  1. We've been thinking of doing the same! The stick figures are kinda lame. But representing with some storm troopers and maybe an at-at or two (for the dogs)? I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a car at Lowes last spring that had two AT-ATs (one pink, one white), and two of the AT-ST two-legged walkers (again, one pink, one white). I'd love to know where they got them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lowell : Try this link for the AT-AT walkers: http://www.killerduckdecals.com/products/at-at-walker-family

    I also saw some on Etsy before, so you may try there too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Social Media links

Check out Parenting Geekly on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.