Monday, May 23, 2011

Superhero Costumes Reimagined as "Every Day" Outfits.

I really like this idea.  Of course, I don't actually dress this trendily, nor does anyone I hang out with, but I could totally see Kit being into this idea.

The images at the link are all DC characters, but the artist (Katrina Navarro) has promised some Marvel inspired outfits as well.  I would love to see Phoenix and Emma Frost in "real" clothes, and Jubilee is in desperate need of a wardrobe update.

via: Project Rooftop

Which costume would you like to see reimagined?

5 comments:

  1. For Phoenix I would do a green, fitted ballet-neck shirt, with a gold necklace in the shape of the Phoenix symbol. She'd still have a gold sash, but it wouldn't be so thick. she'd have on a green skirt and some green patterned tights with some reddish brown boots (because gold boots would be icky).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superhero costumes is a great outfit for women.It looks different from others clothes.

    Superhero Costumes For Women

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am highly grateful to you for sharing this wonderful blog post. I love to wear Movie leather jackets at the time bike riding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this and I like it very much.Loot Crate Coupon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Social Media links

Check out Parenting Geekly on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.